Terms and Conditions - The Coffee Club Card
TCA COFFEE CLUB CARD GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Coffee Club Card is owned and operated by The Coffee Academics. Each Member is bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Members will be issued with a Membership Number and Membership Card. The use of this Number/Card is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions to the benefit of The Coffee Academics and all participating vendors. Misuse of Membership Cards or program benefits may result in termination of Membership or withdrawal of benefits without refund.
3. The Coffee Academïcs Coffee Club card is only valid for the purchase of coffee items; coffee beverages (classics, signatures, hand crafted, nitro, cold brew, cascara and GIC), coffee beans, capsules and coffee workshops. Not valid for bespoke custom blending, merchandise, equipment, events, gift cards or food items.
4. Membership cards are not transferable and shall only be used by the Member to whom the card is issued to. The Coffee Academics reserves the right to modify the structure, benefits and other features, of the Coffee Club Card including these Terms and Conditions or to terminate the Coffee Club Card program at any time. Any use of the program by a Member will be deemed as acceptance of any amendment. The Coffee Academics shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting therefrom.
5. Only individuals can apply for Coffee Club Card. Corporations, partnerships, trusts and other entities are not eligible to participate. Each member shall only hold one Coffee Club Card and Membership Cards may not be held jointly. Membership Card must be presented and used for payment to enjoy Membership benefits.
6. If the Coffee Club Card is lost or damaged, a new card may be issued at a cost of HKD$100 each replacement. The Coffee Academics shall not be responsible for any stolen or lost Membership Cards.
7. The minimum amount required for the initial purchase / activate of the Card is HKD$100.
8. In case of any dispute on these Terms and Condition, the decision of The Coffee Academics shall be final and binding.
9. The Coffee Academics shall implement reasonable measures to ensure its compliance with its obligations under Privacy laws in relation to personal information of members. Personal information shall only be used for the purpose of the Coffee Club Card Program and by The Coffee Academics' Vendors for marketing and promotion purpose.
10. Purchases and sales made as a result of the Coffee Club Card Program are solely between the member, as a consumer, and the participating vendor, as a seller of the product or service. The Coffee Academics shall bear no responsibility or obligation with respect to purchases or sales (including no responsibility or obligation for disputes between an individual member and any participating vendor). Accordingly, in consideration for The Coffee Academics making the Coffee Club Card program available to members and participating vendors, members and participating vendors who make sales or purchases through the Coffee Club Card Program acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances shall The Coffee Academics be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from, or arise out of the purchase, sale or use of any products or services purchased or sold.
For more enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org