Pullman 876 Filtration Basket (17-19g)
Independently tested by the Australian Coffee Science Lab.
- Significant improvement in extraction yield especially for modern roasts (TDS increase of 0.1% and extraction increase of 0.2%, 0.5% increase for modern roasts)
- Better performance on most tasting attributes including acidity, sweetness and finish.
What's the difference?
- 876 precision cut holes
- Keep the bean counters happy with a great price
- Fits big base tampers perfectly
- Smaller hole diameter
- Maximise your extraction, retain your customers with consistent and delicious espressos.
- Polished, no burrs, no scratches, no misshaped holes
Suited for tampers 58mm - 58.4mm in diameter. BUT for maximum surface coverage, the #BigStep base (58.55mm) provides the best possible result with the baskets.
MATERIAL: Stainless Steel (AISI 304 material which is compliant with Europe Food Contact Directive, FDA and ROHS)
SIZE: Internal Diameter 58.70mm, H23.65mm
CAPACITY: 17-19g ground coffee