This brewer features a minimal design with simple, easy to use parts to brew incredible cold brew coffee that’s rich, balanced, and low in acidity and bitterness.
This brewer can make up to 1200ml of cold brew, which can be used for iced coffee or creative cold brew drinks, such as cold brew mocktails.
The process is approachable and repeatable for newcomers and veterans to slow drip cold brew.
Basic Drip Cold Brew Instructions:
- Grind your coffee at a medium setting, place in the coffee chamber, and top with a paper filter.
- Add water and ice to the upper chamber and set the dripper to allow one drop of water to fall per second.
- After 5-8 hours, clean the equipment and enjoy the cold brew.
The entire brewer is made of borosilicate glass and stainless steel, so you don’t have to worry about complex parts. Cleaning is a breeze too.
TIAMO COLD DRIP STAINLESS STEEL HG2605 FEATURES
Slow Drip Cold Brew Coffee – Brew delicious and rounded cold brew coffee via the slow drip method.
Low Acidity and Bitterness – Results in incredibly low acidity and bitterness levels for a smooth, approachable iced coffee.
1200ml Capacity – Large enough for cafes without being too large for home use.
Minimalist Design – Simple structure and design take little space while looking incredible.
Stainless Steel Filter – Built-in for consistent filtering and easy cleanup.
- 1 x Tiamo Cold Drip Stainless Steel HG2605
- Materials: Borosilicate Glass, Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 25 x 25 x 57cm Tall
- Capacity: 1200ml